Saturday, January 22, 2011

A New Year!

The beginning of the New Year has started fast, fun, inspiring and busy!! Our days have been filled with school, practices, long hours at the office for me and in the field for Andy.  Not to mention the countless hours of Basketball coaching and Talent Show coordination!!!    Luckily there was a break on the 17th to celebrate a very special holiday.  Yes, Martin Luther King’s day is important, but I am talking about a much more personal day, My 37th Birthday!
We spent the day in beautiful San Francisco, my birth town.  Our family moved up North to Sonoma County when I was one, so San Fran is by no means my home town, but I have grown to love its beauty, history and diversity over the last few years.  In fact one of my Mighty Items is to live a minimum of one year in SF once the kids leave the nest.
This visit we explored the shores of Chrissy Field.  Took in a little history lesson, a little walk and lots of fun watching the dogs play at the beach.







So here is to my 37th year – may it be filled with many Mighty and Magical Moments!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, girlfriend! What a magical day in SF you had.

    ReplyDelete