Friday, January 7, 2011

The First Step

I have been following blogs for years now; on line and in print.  Whenever I read one, I think,
"well I am sure that I could do that and I don't even care if anyone reads it”
So that's what I am starting today, a blog..... A Journal of those amazing moments with the kids, with Andy, with friends, at work, volunteering and so forth.
The other purpose of this blog is to motivate me.... I do amazing things in my life, really cool things that matter to me, but sometimes I forget the cool things because I get caught up in the everyday busy stuff.  My thought is if I record all the great things we do every day and the great things I want to accomplish - well then I will do the Big and Mighty stuff.
MIGHTY.....as in big and magical.   A list of the 100 Mighty things I would like to accomplish in life.   I will post my list and and when I accomplish each one, you all will know about it.  One of the first items on the list was to start and maintain a blog, so far I am on the right track.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to hear about all of the MIGHTY things you do! - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go GIRL! Live and blog all the mighty moments and the little things that make you the wonderful you that you are. Can't wait for the next entry! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete