It takes a quite day like today to realize how fast it has gone by, and what special moments I have not had time to share on this funny little journal I share with you all.
One of the most important and special persons in my heart had a monumental birthday back in March - Alyssa Turned 10!! Double digits baby!
Can you believe that 10 years have gone by in just a blink of an eye. What was my sweetest little bundle of fun is now 10, still a funny girl with creative ideas and thougths, a wise view of the world and a smile that makes the darkest days bright with love.
We just happened to be in Hawaii during this monumental day and celebrated with a "Day of Alyssa". Surf lessons, shaved ice and fun in the sun is all she requested.
As you can see.... She had a great time!
Alyssa Turns 10!
March 22, 2012
Alyssa - when you turned 10, you:
- Enjoy being a 4th Grader at Penngrove Elm
- Love reading.. favorite books include Hunger Games and author Wendy Mass
- Love art - you blew everyone away with your Canvas Crayon creation
- Love to sing, dance and brush your hair!
- Love to swim and are on the swim team at the gym
- Like basketball (not love)- and are very good at it as well - much to the secrete pleasure of all of us
- Love to make movies with your American Girl Dolls
- Love movie nights with Robbie and Emilly
- You can stay up way past the rest of us at night, but will be the last one to get up in the morning.
- You like to travel and have started a list of places to visit in the future
- You are starting to like Mermaids and have us all hooked on the Austrailian TV show H2O
- Your favorite friends include: Shelby, Ava, Hana, Mandy, Faith and Abby
- You and Olivia (cousin) have been able to spend lots of time together and have become great friends.
- Are a sweet and caring sister to your siblings
- REALLY WANT YOUR OWN ROOM!
We love every single second wth you!! You are our sunshine.